Android Data Recovery
Retrieve data from your broken Android phone
Full Data Recovery Solutions
Get Back Lost Data with 3 Steps
Dr.Fone for Android can help you retrieve everything you lost from your Android smartphone or tablet. With it you can directly scan and recover text messages and contacts from the internal memory of your Android device, and retrieve lost photos, videos, and documents on SD card inside your Android smartphone or tablet, due to any data loss situation, such as accidental deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, etc.
Protect and recover data from your Android device running the Android OS, including phones and tablets from Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, ZET, Huawei, etc.
- Supported Files
- WhatsApp History
- Call History
Supported Almost All Android Devices & Android OS
- Android Data Recovery supports almost all Android device models from Samsung, Google, HTC, LG, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, and more.
- Fully compatible with Android OS v 5.1.1 and older versions.
- Retrieve deleted or lost files from both rooted and unrooted Android devices, without changing anything.
- Recover deleted files Samsung Galaxy S series, Google Nexus, HTC One, Motorola DROID, LG Spirit, Sony Xperia Z5, etc.
- *Please check supported Android devices and Android OS
Recover Deleted Files from Android Devices
Lost important phone number and want them back? Need to backup the contacts from your Android phone to PC? Or you may accidentally deleted your photos from SD card inside of Android phone? Dr.Fone can help everything about Android data recovery!
- Recover deleted or lost contacts, including names, numbers, Email & addresses, and export in HTML, vCard and CSV to PC;
- Retrieve sent & received text messages, and export them in HTML or XML format to PC for reading, printing and importing back to your Android phone;
- Restore deleted or lost photos, videos, audio files, documents like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF documents and more.
- "Standard mode" and "Advanced mode" are provided for you to scan Android device to find recently deleted data.
Android Broken Data Recovery
Got Samsung Galaxy or HTC One water damaged with black screen? Can’t enter the device’s system for some reason? Even worse when the screen glass is cracked and you can not do anything. How to access and save your Android data? Now Dr.Fone for Android supports retrieving data from broken Android phones. Let’s see how it works.
- Recover data from Android device which has been damaged and you are not able to enter the system for any reason such as a black screen, broken screen, or non-responsive screen.
- Access and retrieve Android data like Contacts, Messaging, Call history, WhatsApp messages & attachments, Gallery, Audio, Videos, Documents.
- Preview and recover the data from broken Android phone.
Currently this feature only supports Samsung device in this mode.
Only existing data are recoverable by using this mode.
Bypass Android Lock Screen Password
Most of us Android users set up lock screen security on our Android smartphone to keep the strangers (or friends) from checking out our private messages, pictures, mails or other sensitive data. But what to do if you forget your Android phone’s PIN, Pattern, or Password?
Don’t worry! Now Android Data Recovery provides the function to let you remove the password of PIN, patterns, password and fingerprint without losing your data. What you should do is to connect your Android phone and click Start to begin.
Let’s see how it works.
Check, Backup and Restore recoverable Data back to Android
- The scan out result includes both deleted and existing data, you can seperate them by their own color;
- You can check the files on your Android device and backup them from device to your computer;
- Restore recoverable contacts, messages and media files back to your Android device with a Android Manager.
Safely Recover Deleted Android Data
Due to the ease-to-use interface, Android Data Recovery is ideal for everyone, like single users or professionals, even concerned parents who want to protect their kids from negative information. Scan, preview and recover. Simple clicks bring you what you want.
- Preview Photos
- Read Text or iMessages
- View Contact Details
- View Documents
Causes of Android Data Loss:
Due to the powerful function of Android Phone, there are too many reasons that cause your data loss. Any improper operation or other reasons may cause music loss from your Android Phone or tablet. The files can be easily lost from Android Phone in many occasions like:
- Accidentally deletion of videos, photos and other important data/files;
- Music or video files lost during transferring between your Android phone and computer or other devices.
- Unexpected formatting of the SD card equipped within the phone.
- Have a phone reset or restore and everything gone.
- Unable to read images, videos or music files in the gallery due to memory card error.
- Automatic app updating may cause data loss.
- Virus infection
Complete Android Compatibility
Work greatly with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Supported file types
Various deleted or lost files are recoverable.
- Call History
Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP; Mac OS X 10.12(macOS Sierra ), 10.11(El Capitan), 10.10(Yosemite), 10.9(Mavericks), 10.8, 10.7, or 10.6
1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
256 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)
Hard Disk Space
200 MB and above free space
Android 7.0 and former