Can I restore deleted photos on my Samsung Galaxy Ace?
I accidentally deleted the full contents of the "Camera" folder.
All the photos and video that I had taken in the last 2 months were lost. ( I know I should have backed them up but I was planning to do it today not thinking I was going to do something stupid last night!)
Is it possible to restore those deleted photos on my Samsung Galaxy? Please Help!
In fact there is a way to retrieve your deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy Ace, as long as you didn’t shoot any new photos or video clips since the deletion — it is — with Samsung Galaxy Recovery tool new released as a number of Dr.Fone Mobile Phone Recovery tool.
Samsung Galaxy Ace Recovery
- Directly scan and recover deleted SMS text messages and contacts;
- Retrieve photos, videos, music and documents from SD cards inside Samsung Galaxy Ace;
- Restore Android smartphone or tablet due to factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, etc.
- Preview & selectively recover messages, contacts and photos before recovery;
- Support multiple Android phones and tablets, like Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, and so forth;
- Compatible with: Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP & Mac OS X 10.10.3/10.9/10.8/10.7
4 Steps to perform Samsung Galaxy Ace Recovery:
Note: You can check the supported Android devices and Android OS here before recovery. Almost all popular Samsung devices are supported bu no all, unless your Samsung phone is rooted.
Step 1. launch the program and connect your Galaxy Ace to PC
Install the recovery software and run it on your computer. The program will prompt you to connect your Android device to PC via USB in the main interface as below. Connect your Samsung Galaxy Ace to computer and proceed to step 2.
Step 2.Set your Samsung Galaxy Ace USB debugging
If you didn’t enable USB debugging on your Galaxy Ace, you need to set as the instruction on the Window, just as the steps below.
- 1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Check "Development" < Press "USB debugging"
- 2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Press "USB debugging"
- 3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Check "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Press "USB debugging"
Note: If you have enabled USB debugging on your Galaxy Ace before, just skip this step.
Step 3. Begin to analyzing the data on Samsung Galaxy Ace
After you get the USB debugging down, the program begins to connect your Samsung Galaxy Ace 2. Click "Start" to analyze the data on your Samsung mobile phone.
After you Samsung device is detected, you need to allow the program super user authorization by clicking the "Allow" button on your Samsung Galaxy screen. Then back to the Samsung recovery program, click "Start" to begin scanning.
Step 4. Scan Galaxy Ace for deleted data
When the scan completes, you can preview all recoverable data including SMS messages, contacts, photos and video. Mark the files you want to get back and click "Recover" button to save them back to your computer. As to contacts, you can save them in CSV, vCard or HTML format; to messages, save them in CSV or HTML format.
Notes: Please do not save the found files back to your Samsung Galaxy Ace or the SD card inside of it. Otherwise the recovery might fail. If you want to restore your contacts, photos, videos, audio and other files back to your Android phone, you can use a tool – Android Manager, which can help you import and export, and manage all the files on your Android smartphone and tablet.