Recover iPhone Data
Don’t have iTunes backup file, but accidentally deleted data on your iPhone? Can’t access your iPhone system because of forgetting screen locking password? iPhone Data Recovery can directly scan your iPhone and get lost files back.
Restore Jailbroken iPhone
Want to restore your iPhone from a jailbreak? Lost data after upgrade to iOS 8? Have your iPhone water damaged and want to retrieve lost files? Now iPhone data recovery software can recover your lost data from iTunes backup.
Backup iPhone Files to PC
Need to copy the files on your iPhone to your computer for a backup? The program can separate lost data and existing data by colors, and allow you to back up the data to a computer before jailbreaking, restoring to factory settings, etc.
Recover Data from iOS Devices iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
Recover lost data like contacts, messages, photos, videos, audio files, and more on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. No matter you accidentally deleted files on your iPhone, or your iOS device is crashed, smashed or broken, and even your device is locked by a forgotten password. Here this iPhone Data Recovery can be your iOS data recovery expert that helps you to retrieve the valuable data you have lost.
You just need to connect your iOS device to the computer, scan for lost data, and one click to recover. The job is as simple as 1-2-3!
Recover data from all iOS devices, including:
- iPhone 6S/6S Plus/6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S
iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, The new iPad, iPad 2
iPod touch 5
- iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPod touch 4
- Retrieve Data from iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
- Call History
- WhatsApp History
- Safari Bookmark
- Facebook Messenger
- Camera Roll
- Photo Stream
- Voice Memo
- App Photos
- App Video
- App Documents
* Grey Parts Recovery are coming soon.
* All parts can be recovered from iTunes/iCloud backup, except Facebook Messenger. Now deleted or lost messages from Facebook Messenger can only be recovered directly from iOS devices.
Restore Lost Data from iTunes or iCloud Backup
If you’re in trouble with selectively restoring your iPhone data, rather than the whole backup, this iOS Data Recovery can be your right choice to do the job that iTunes CAN’T!
- For all iOS devices, you can extract, preview and recover all data in your iCloud backup.
- Restore deleted or lost data for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch so long you have ever synced your iOS devices with iTunes, and even encrypted iTunes backup;
- Support all iOS devices including iPhone 5S/5C, iPhone 5/4S, iPhone 4/3GS, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, The new iPad, iPad 2/1 & iPod touch 5/4.
- An ideal solution to recover data from an iOS device that is get crashed, smashed, broken, water damaged or lost, reset to factory settings, or failure to upgrade or jailbreak.
- Selectively restoring data from iTunes backup files. That’s what iTunes CAN’T do.
Preview Recoverable Files You’ve Lost
- iPhone data recovery enables you to preview all found files after the scanning process. You can check details to decide which files to recover.
- Preview Photos & Videos
- Read Text or iMessages
- View Contact Details
- View Call History
- Preview and check details of Messages, Call Logs, Notes, Reminders, Calendar, and more.
- Check details of Contacts, including name, address, job title, custom tags, etc., and retrieve contacts to VCF, CSV, or HTML file to your computer;
- Preview SMS contents including iMessages, photos, videos, tec., and export to computer as a HTML file;
- View the call history containing FaceTime records.
- Export a list of found files in HTML for checking or printing.
Re-sync Recovered Data to Your iOS Device
After the data recovery, you can use TunesGo to re-sync the recovered data to your iOS device, such as:
- Import the recovered contacts in VCF format to your iOS device.
See How: How to import VCF file to iPhone?
- Put the recovered photos and videos back to your iOS device.
Fix iOS System to Normal
If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch perform abnormally with white screen, stuck in Recovery Mode, Apple logo, or black screen, this iPhone data recovery will enable you to download the latest firmware file and repair the operating system of your iOS device.
See: How to fix iOS issues and turn to normal?
iOS Data Backup & Restore
Dr.Fone has been upgraded to be a Toolkit, which includes the function to backup and restore iOS data. iOS users can directly backup iOS device data to computer, then export and print iPhone/iPad/iPod data on computer, and even selectively restore the backup data to the iOS device.
Tips: Backup, restore and print WhatsApp Messages on iPhone 6S/6S Plus?
iOS WhatsApp Transfer, Backup & Restore
- Transfer iPhone WhatsApp chats to Android/iOS devices directly. Read the tutorial: How to transfer WhatsApp chat history from iPhone to Android?
- Backup iPhone WhatsApp messages and WhatsApp message attachments.
- Transfer WhatsApp messages and attachments to computer.
- Restore WhatsApp backup to iOS/Android devices.
When you’ll need iPhone Data Recovery?
Accidents happens and no one can predict and prevent data loss when we careless deleted files off the iPhone, or the device got stolen, broken or lost. What can you do if you’re in one of the iPhone data lost scenarios?
- Accidental deletion of iPhone SMS, contacts, videos, songs, iBooks, call records, calendars;
- Get your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch stolen, lost or damaged by accident;
- iOS upgrading/jailbreaking causes data loss of your device;
- iPhone get infected by viruses or other vulnerable applications;
- Factory resetting or system restore;
- You have forgotten iPhone lock screen pattern, PIN or password; Unlock Android Pattern lock without losing data.
- Repairs need to erase all data on iPhone device;
- iTunes can’t recognize your device;
- Data loss by system corruption.
Need to recover deleted voice memos on iPhone?
In fact you can directly scan your iPhone to get back your voice memos, or from iTunes backup.
Deleted a important note without backup?
If you deleted a note from iPhone, but you didn’t sync with iTunes, you still have chance to directly recover notes from your iPhone.
Deleted important call number that have not been saved?
With or without backup, you can still retrieve the call history from iPhone 6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4…