Android Contacts, Media files, SMS Management Mac
MobileGo Android Manager for Mac is a Mac program that makes Android management easier.
- Dedicated one-click backup and restore phone data on Mac.
- Instantly add music, video and photo for enjoying anytime.
- Quick install/uninstall, move and export apps with ease.
- Send & reply text messages directly on your Mac.
Supported OS: Mac OS 10.6 and 10.7, Go to Android Manager for Windows users.
When you’ll need a Mac Android Manager?
Just upgraded to a new Android phone and want to take everything with you – all of your apps, contacts, photos, videos, and SMS messages. Here MobileGo Android Manager for Mac provides a full solution for your Android backup and restore, media files, contacts, apps management via Mac, such as MacBook Pro, iMac. And it does even more:
This Mac Android Manager makes Android management easier. With it you can backup all files on your Android phone or tablet and restore the backed-up files to another Android device with just a click.
Android Manager for Mac also helps with Android Contacts management, Android Media files like videos, music, photos management, Apps install and uninstall via Mac computer. You can even send SMS to groups of your friends to save time.
Main Features of Android Manager Mac
Backup and Restore Android Phone Data
As easy as one-click, you can accomplish backing up of all of the data on your Android Phone or tablet, such as contacts, SMS, Apps, etc. Restore all or selected backed-up files to the brand new Android device. The following file types are supported by Mac MobileGo Android Manager for Mac:
- Call logs
Easily Manage Media Files on Mac
Wanna enjoy media anytime anywhere?
Android Manager for Mac helps you push music, photo and video easily to your phone with a click. Meanwhile, you can directly transfer music from iTunes to your Android phone, or export it from your phone to iTunes.
- Import music files from your computer or from iTunes library;
- Export music from Android phone to computer’s hard disk or iTunes library;
- Import your local photos into Android phone, or export photos to a folder of your Mac.
- Add videos into your Android device, or export android videos to your Mac.
- Create new photo albums on iPhone, iPad or iPod and add photos to your albums.
Send SMS via Mac
- Create new SMS messages and send to a group of your friends to save time.
- You can save important messages on Mac computer and free up the memory of your Android phone.
- More SMS management functions like Mark as Read, Delete, Forwarding, Search, etc. are provided to make SMS management on Mac easier than ever.
Manage Your Contacts Seamlessly
Want to share stuff to all your iDevices, or with friends or family? Now you don’t need to repeatedly sync your devices with iTunes. With MobileGo for iOS, you can do it in one click.
- Import / Export your Android from & to vCard files and Address Book.
- Add new contacts to Android phone on Mac. Information like photo, phone number, email, etc. can be added.
Android Apps Management
- Install Apps: Choose apps from your Mac computer or storage device to install the apps either on your SD card or phone storage.
- Uninstall: One click to uninstall apps from your Android device.
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8 & 10.9
- RAM: 512MB or above
- CPU: 1GHz Intel or AMD CPU
- Free Hard Disk Space: 500 MB or more