Mac Phone to Phone Transfer
Transfer contacts, text messages, calendar, call logs, music, apps, photos and video between iPhone, Android, Nokia (Symbian) phones and BlackBerry just by 1 click.
Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.6.8 and later, go to MobileTrans (Win) for Windows user
Why we need MobileTrans Mac?
Just switched your Android phone to the new iPhone 6/6 Plus, but need transfer all items over to the new device? Or maybe you need to update your Android or iOS device to the new one. We know upgrading smartphone between Android and iOS device can cause much trouble considering the fact that cellular companies will only help transferring contacts from your old phone to your new phone.
Then MobileTrans Mac is what you need. Not only all contacts can be transferred over to your new phone, but also other items such as messages, photos, videos, music and apps from Android to Android, Android to/from iOS, iOS to iOS devices. You just need 3 steps to accomplish the transfer process:
1.Connect Phones — 2.Choose Files — 3.Transfer
- Transfer all content between Android and iOS in 1 click;
- Supported moving contacts, SMS, photos, video, music, apps and call logs over to new device;
- Converted audio and video files to Android/iOS devices friendly formats;
- Fully compatible with Android 5.0 Loollipop, iTunes 12.1, and supported HTC One (M8) and Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4, etc.
Files supported to transfer
Move all compatible files between different types of phones and carriers.
- Transfer full contacts including names and numbers, as well as job title, email address, company name, and more between any Android and iPhone;
- Transfer contacts, SMS, photos, music, video and more between iPhone/iPad/iPod and Android phone in 1 click;
- You can also transfer call logs, Apps from Android to Android device.
Cross Platform Phone Transfer for Mac
As an easy Mac Phone Transfer tool, MobileTrans Mac makes moving stuff to your new smartphone and tab an easy transition.
- Transfer all compatible files between different types of phones and carries.
- Fully support the latest iOS 7.1.0 and Android 4.4 KitKat.
Support for 3,000+ Phones and Different Networks
|Android to Android|
|iOS to Android|
|Android, iOS to iOS|
How to transfer data between iOS and Android mobile phones?
Step 1. Download MobileTrans Mac and run it on your Mac
To guarantee the Mac phone transfer works properly, you should make sure iTunes has been installed on your Mac.
Step 2. Connect both your old phone and new phone to the Mac computer
MobileTrans will automatically detect your devices and display them on the interface of the program. The devices can be an Android phone or tablet, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Step 3. Transfer files from one phone to another
Once the devices are recognized, all transferable files, such as SMS, contacts, photos, video and more will show up in the program. Choose all files you’d want in your new phone and then click start copy, there you go!
In minutes you will find all your wanted data in your brand new smartphone!
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.6.8 and later
- CPU: Intel Core 1GHz or faster
- Hard Disk: 1G and above
Supported Devices OS
- Android: From Android 2.1 to Android 4.4
- iOS: iOS 5/6/7/7.1 (iTunes 11 and later are well supported)