When you'll need Hard Drive Data Recovery
Hard Drive Data Loss:
- Natural calamities
- Human Error
- Virus attack
- Water or Flood damage
- Fire or heat or smoke damage
- Drive Platters with excessive bad sectors
- Power leakage
- Corrupted Master File Table
- Corrupted File Allocation Table
- Vandalism and Sabotage
- Virus infection
Hard drive data loss can be classified into two types: logical and physical. And Hard Drive Data Recovery is capable of rescuing your lost data from a logical filure that is caused by accidental formatting, file system corruption or virus inflection. In that case, the lost data is still exists on your drive unless it has been overwritten.
As a award-winning data recovery software, Data Rescue PC recovers all types of deleted, lost and damaged files from your hard drive. Even if the main hard drive has crashed, has a virus and you need to recover deleted files, you can use the included emergency boot CD to boot up your computer and scan your internal boot drive, so you can recover the lost files.
- If your hard drive won’t mount.
- If your hard drive is corrupt due to viruses, errors or operating system failure and you can't access files from it.
- If you need to recover deleted files.
Features of Hard Drive Data Recovery:
Internal / External Hard Drive Data Recovery
Data Rescue PC3 should be your first option for recovering files from a crashed or virus-corrupt hard drive. For choosing a recovery software for your currupt hard drive disk, you should be careful enough to prevent from damaging your hard drive. You can trust this hard drive data recovery for it has state-of-the-art Data Recovery algorithms refined over 10 years by professional PROSOFT egineers.
- File recovery for deleted, missing and corrupt files due to accidentally formatted drives, software crashes and virus attacks.
- Hard drive data recovery for all file types including digital picture recovery (video, audio, and digital photos).
- File Recovery to any external USB or FireWire hard drive.
- Recovers digital pictures from your camera media even after it has been erased or reformatted.
- Recover hard drive files from damaged, corrupt and missing partitions, even if the file system components (Partitions, MBR, FAT, Root, or MFT) have been damaged.
2 Ways to Recovery files for Hard Drive
This Hard Drive Data Recovery is revolutionary in both ease-of-use and power. You can use Data Rescue PC3 in two ways:
- installed on the Windows® operating system to help scan for deleted files on the internal hard drive, or recover data from an external hard drive or media card.
- As an application:With this recovery way, you can recover deleted files on the internal hard drive, or recover data from an external hard drive or media card. Just load the software on your Windows computer and start up the application. Then choose hard drive or partition to scan for your files. This is the only safe way to do recovery, since you will not be recovering files to the drive you’re scanning.
- Using Included Emergency Boot CD:If your main computer hard drive has crashed, has a virus or you need to recover deleted files, you can use the included emergency boot CD. This CD will boot up your computer and then allow you to scan your internal boot drive. Once the scan is done, you can chose which files you want to restore to your secondary drive (not included)- Booting from CD allows you to scan your drive without loading the software onto that drive- That’s important since the simple act of loading an application:
a) may not be possible due to a drive crash or virus and
b) would potentially write-over the deleted files you’re trying to recover.
Easy yet Powerful Data Recovery Software
As an easy-to-use Windows data recovery software, it supports all Microsoft® Windows® versions (Vista, 2003, XP, 2000, NT, ME, 98, 95, 3.x and DOS) and file systems (NTFS, FAT32, FAT16, FAT12).
- Guides users according to their data recovery expertise – novice users are guided step-by-step through the hard drive recovery, and powerful tools and advanced options are provided for technicians and advanced users.
- Self-booting hard disk data recovery CD – plug it in, boot, and start recovering your hard drive.
- No computer disassembly, software installation, boot diskettes, nor drive copying necessary.
- Included Operating System is specially tuned for hard drive data recovery.
- Advanced search and filtering options to help you find your files fast.
- Revolutionary, color-coded file disposition indicator alerts you of the likelihood of file corruption.
- Detailed reports for files, folders, and file system component changes.
- Plug-n-play - attach your external drive at any time in the data recovery process without rebooting.
|Running as Application within Windows™:|
|Using included emergency boot CD:|