When you'll need Hard Drive Data Recovery
Find yourself facing a data recovery job? Wrongly formatted your hard disk? The partitions in your hard drive suddenly disappeared so the data in it is missing?
Don’t panic! Hard Drive Recovery will help you recover files even if your system has crashed.
Hard Drive Data Loss:
- Natural calamities
- Human Error
- Virus attack
- Water or Flood damage
- Fire or heat or smoke damage
- Drive Platters with excessive bad sectors
- Power leakage
- Corrupted Master File Table
- Corrupted File Allocation Table
- Vandalism and Sabotage
- Virus infection
Hard drive data loss can be classified into two types: logical and physical. And Hard Drive Data Recovery is capable of rescuing your lost data from a logical failure that is caused by accidental formatting, file system corruption or virus inflection. In that case, the lost data is still exists on your drive unless it has been overwritten.
As a award-winning data recovery software, Hard Drive Data Recovery can restore all types of deleted, lost and damaged files from your hard drive. Even if the main hard drive has crashed, has a virus and you need to recover deleted files, you can use the included emergency boot CD to boot up your computer and scan your internal boot drive, so you can recover the lost files.
- If your hard drive won’t mount.
- If your hard drive is corrupt due to viruses, errors or operating system failure and you can’t access files from it.
- If you need to recover deleted files.
Features of Hard Drive Data Recovery
Internal / External Hard Drive Data Recovery
Hard Drive Data Recovery should be your first option for recovering files from a crashed or virus-corrupt hard drive. For choosing a recovery software for your currupt hard drive disk, you should be careful enough to prevent from damaging your hard drive. You can trust this hard drive data recovery for it has state-of-the-art Data Recovery algorithms refined over 10 years by professional.
- File recovery for deleted, missing and corrupt files due to accidentally formatted drives, software crashes and virus attacks.
- Hard drive data recovery for all file types including digital picture recovery (video, audio, and digital photos).
- File Recovery to any external USB or FireWire hard drive.
- Recovers digital pictures from your camera media even after it has been erased or reformatted.
- Recover hard drive files from damaged, corrupt and missing partitions, even if the file system components (Partitions, MBR, FAT, Root, or MFT) have been damaged.
4 Ways to Recovery files for Hard Drive
- Wizard Mode Recovery
Find lost files by answering two simple questions and the program will do the rest for you. That’s greate for beginners.
- Lost File Recovery
Recover lost files deleted by Shift + Delete or emptied from the Recycle Bin with their original file name and paths, no matter from your computer or other removable media.
- Partition Recovery
Retrieve lost, deleted, resized or damaged partition, with all data intact.
- Raw File Recovery
Deep scan your device and reclaim data even when the file system is corrupted. You are suggested to use Raw File Recovery only when previous scans cannot find your lost files. This recovery process will take you lots of time and doesn’t show you the file names and paths.
Easy yet Powerful Data Recovery Software
As an easy-to-use Windows data recovery software, it supports all Microsoft® Windows® versions (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/2000/XP) and file systems (FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS).
- Guides users according to their data recovery expertise – beginners are guided step-by-step through the hard drive recovery, and powerful tools and advanced options are provided for technicians and advanced users.
- Advanced search and filtering options to help you find your files fast.
- Smartly start, pause, restart the scanning process later when you have time.
- Save previous scanning result and import it to resume recovery without scanning again.
- Attach your external drive, USBs, mobile phones, digital cameras, iPod, MP3/MP4 players at any time to retrieve lost data.
- Operating System: Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/2000/XP
- File System: FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS
- CPU: 1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
- RAM: 256 MB or more of RAM (1028MB Recommended)
- Disk Space: 50 MB of free space