How do get songs from YouTube into my iTunes library?
There are various videos on iTunes that I’d love to have the audio of as a song in my iTunes library to sync to my iPhone and iPod. Any [detailed] information on how to do this would be greatly appreciated! 🙂
YouTube is a worldwide video-sharing website where you can share your videos with friends, family, and the world. Meanwhile, iTunes is an excellent way of organizing, storing, and downloading music. Both YouTube and iTunes are services but not formats, even through, still there’re many people who desire to convert YouTube music video to iTunes format and add to iTunes library.
Do you have any good idea to download YouTube music iTunes library for enjoying offline or on the go? Here is an easy way you can download and convert YouTube video music to iTunes library with an iTunes companion tool.
Video Converter Ultimate
- Download music from YouTube into iTunes library directly;
- YouTube video music can be automatically converted to MP3 format, added music tags and album artwork, and added to the ”YouTube Downloads” playlist in iTunes;
- Transfer your music from your iPhone, iPad or iPod back into your iTunes;
- Sync and transfer iTunes library to your Android device easily;
- Clean up and organize iTunes library by fixing music tags, adding the correct album art and deleting duplicate songs;
- Transfer music and playlists between iTunes and your device;
- Convert any music file to format that is supported by your device;
How to download YouTube music to iTunes Library?
To begin with downloading YouTube music to iTunes, firstly, choose the Windows or Mac version to install on your computer.
Step1: Launch YouTube Downloader on your computer
Click to run this YouTube downloader/convereter program on your computer, then the following home window will come up. Then click Download section from the top tools.
Step2: Copy URL address of YouTube video
Go to YouTube.com and find the music that you want to download. Click the address bar and copy the URL from the web browser.
Video Converter Ultimate allows you to download music not only from YouTube, but more music video sharing websites, such as Soundcloud, Mtv, Vimeo, Pandora, Spotify, Radio, and you can add your own as you will.
Step 3. Click Download from YouTube to continue
To directly download YouTube music to MP3 format for playback on iPhone, iPad, iPod or Android device, go to the +Paste URL and click the drop-down icon and select Download MP3.
Step4: Download the YouTube to MP3
The program will start downloading the audio track of the video instantly, and the progress bar shows the download speed and remaining time.
When the download is complete, the video music will be automatically converted to MP3 format, you can view the extracted audio file in .mp3 under Finished tab.
Step 5. Transfer YouTube music to iTunes
1. The downloaded YouTube music will be automatically saved to a folder named Video Converter Ultimate Downloaded on your computer (created by the program). You can easily access it by right-click downloaded videos under Finished tab and choose Open File Location.
2. Transfer those YouTube music already on your computer to iTunes / iPhone
Locate the folder which contains the YouTube music you have downloaded, then import songs from your computer to iTunes library by either of the following:
- Drag the specific music files or the entire folder to the iTunes window.
- In iTunes, choose File > Add to Library or Add Folder to Library, locate a file or folder, then click Open.
Download Failed? Record YouTube Video to MP3 music
The fact is that you might encounter download failure due to network connection or other reasons. In that case, you can record the YouTube online video and convert the recorded video to MP3 music format with the same program.
1. Click the Record Video button if you failed to download YouTube music.
2. A screen recorder window would pop up, you can adjust the frame and start recording.
3. Find the downloaded video and convert them to MP3 format. Go to Convert function, add the recorded videos and convert them to MP3 music format.
When the conversion completes, get the music files and import them to your iTunes.