Download YouTube Music to iTunes Library
Do you want to enjoy free music on your iPhone, iPad or computer without using your data? Today in this tutorial, we’ll learn the method how to download free music from YouTube to your iTunes library so that you can enjoy on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod in offline mode.
How to Get Songs from YouTube into My iTunes library?
There are various videos on iTunes that I’d love to have the audio of as a song in my iTunes library to sync to my iPhone and iPod. Any [detailed] information on how to do this would be greatly appreciated! 🙂Thank You!
YouTube is a worldwide video-sharing website where you can share your videos with friends, family, and the world. Meanwhile, iTunes is an excellent way of organizing, storing, and downloading music. Both YouTube and iTunes are services but not formats, even though, still there’re many people who desire to convert YouTube music video to iTunes format and add to iTunes library.
Do you have any good idea to download YouTube music iTunes library for enjoying offline or on the go? Here is an easy way you can download and convert YouTube video music to the iTunes library with an iTunes companion tool.
Download YouTube Music to iTunes Library with UniConverter
- Download music videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Hulu, Facebook, and 1000+ video popular video sites.
- Directly extract audio from YouTube video and save in MP3 format.
- Transfer downloaded YouTube music to your iOS/Android devices for easy playback.
- Fix metadata info and edit music tags and album artwork, and added to the ”YouTube Downloads” playlist in iTunes.
How to download YouTube music to iTunes Library?
To begin with downloading YouTube music to iTunes, firstly, download Wondershare UniConverter and install it on your PC or Mac. Then operate as the following steps:
1. When you click to run this YouTube downloader/converter program, the following home window will come up. Then click the Download section from the left column.
2. Go to YouTube.com and find the music video that you want to download, click and copy the address bar of the YouTube video from the web browser.
Whatsmore, Wondershare UniConverter allows you to download music not only from YouTube, but more music video sharing websites, such as Soundcloud, Mtv, Vimeo, Pandora, Spotify, Radio, and you can add your own as you will.
3. To directly download YouTube music to MP3 format for playback on iPhone, iPad, iPod or Android device, go to the +Paste URL and click the drop-down icon and select Download MP3.
4. The program will start downloading the audio track of the video instantly, and the progress bar shows the download speed and remaining time.
5. When the download is complete, the video music will be automatically converted to MP3 format, you can view the extracted audio file in .mp3 under the Finished tab.
Transfer YouTube music to iTunes Library
First, Locate the downloaded YouTube music
The downloaded YouTube music will be automatically saved by the path like “/User/**/Wondershare UniConverter/Downloaded” on your computer (created by the program). You can easily access it by right-clicking downloaded videos under the Finished tab and choose Open File Location.
Then, Transfer those YouTube music already on your computer to iTunes / iPhone
Open the folder which contains the YouTube music you have downloaded, then import songs from your computer to iTunes library by either of the following:
- Drag the specific music files or the entire folder to the iTunes window.
- In iTunes, choose File > Add to Library or Add Folder to Library, locate a file or folder, then click Open.
Download Failed? Record YouTube Video to MP3 music
The fact is that you might encounter download failure due to network connection or other reasons. In that case, you can record the YouTube online video and convert the recorded video to MP3 music format with the same program.
1. Click the Record Video button if you failed to download YouTube music.
2. A screen recorder window would pop up, you can adjust the frame and start recording.
3. Find the downloaded video and convert them to MP3 format. Go to the Convert function, add the recorded videos, and convert them to an MP3 music format.
When the conversion completes, get the music files and import them to your iTunes.
Hello! Thanks for sharing this list of alternatives buddy. I appreciate it. Before, I am only using a different tool called Acethinker MP3Juice Downloader. Like all tools mentioned here, it can also download and convert video to MP3 with ease. But with your post, now I have so many options to choose.