Repair android like a pro
Fix All Android Issues
Many users have encountered exceptions on their Android devices, like the black screen of death, System UI not working, the apps keep crashing, etc. Why so? The fact is there is something wrong with the Android system. People need to opt for Android repair in this case.
As the World’s first Android system repair software, dr.fone – Mobile Repair for Android enables you to check and fix various Android system errors and problems and turn it to normal, with easy operation.
Easy way to fix
“There is a Problem Parsing the Package”
Unable to install your favorite Apps from Google Play Store because there was a problem parsing the package? The Parse Error can be caused by the following reasons.
- Making changes to the app’s manifest file (for example, changing the Android OS version).
- Damaged or partially downloaded apk file.
- Not enough permission to download or install third-party apps from unknown sources.
- Your Android smartphone OS version or the hardware of your phone is not compatible with the app.
- Your Android device security system is blocking a third-party app installation.
You Have Problems, We Have Answers
Fix Android App Issues
Android Repair can successfully fix issues like Android App crashing, stopped working, and more for your Samsung devices.
1-cLICK to repair
Samsung Mobile Repair Software
Android Repair works perfectly for the Android system repair of lots of Samsung models, including Galaxy S10/S9. No matter your Samsung is an unlocked model, or from carriers like AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, Vodafone, Orange, etc., you can always fix it to normal within minutes.
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S8 black screen of death
- Repair Samsung smartphone or tablet stuck on logo
- Samsung Galaxy Tab won’t turn on
- Samsung phone frozen screen won’t turn off
- Samsung system and application problems like these
Android Repair Has Never Been So Easy
Easy Steps to Repair Android
Android Repair requires no technical skills bu only a few clicks.
1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
256 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)
Hard Disk Space
200 MB and above free space
Android 2.0 to the latest
Windows: Win 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP