Protect Your Personal information on all iOS Devices
Want to completely delete all your personal information before upgrading your old iPhone to a new one? A simple “Restore” is not enough. That is because deleting a file only removes the door to the data and labels it “ready to be overwritten”. Someone can still get back your information with recoverable technology.
iOS Data Eraser is the ideal iDevice erasing application that designed to permanently wipe all personal information from the iOS device using US Military spec over-writing technology. With it you can permanently erase deleted files, clear browsing history, caches and protect your personal information. What’s more, your phone could be more efficient.
Permanently Erase Data of Your iOS Devices, Nothing Recoverable
While searching about “Erase all person data from iPhone”, you’ll get many answers to recommend you to perform “Restore”, “Reset All Settings”, or “Rest all Content and Settings”. But you should note the following warning:
“Reset All Settings” will only take effect on the system settings and reset your iOS device to factory settings default, but Calendar, Documents and Contacts won’t be deleted;
“Erase All Content and Settings” will only format all contents including system settings, but the data can still be recoverable. And simple iPhone “Restore” does not delete personal data of your iOS device. Get more>>
iOS Data Eraser offers the safest solution for Apple iOS users to permanently erasing all personal data from their devices and resetting system settings with a simple click. Once erasing all data on your device, no data recovery software can retrieve any file from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, not even iOS Data Recovery on our website. In one word, iOS Data Eraser returns you a clean iPhone and you don’t need worry about any person information leaking.
Three Security Levels to Erase Data Safely from your iOS Devices
iOS Data Eraser provides you with 3 different modes to completely wipe out your iPhone according to your needs:
- Low: Erase all data on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with a single pass overwriting. That’s the fastest way for wiping your iPhone;
- Medium: Overwrite your device with junk files to ensure that the files are not recoverable, and no one knows that you’ve erased your iOS device.
- High: The most secure data destruction option that meets the DOD 5220 – 22 M standard. It erase and overwrite your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch three times and even a government’s facility with the state-of-art data recovery technology can not recover deleted data.
Erase Junk File to Clean Up Storage
SafeEraser is also an iOS Optimizer that can quickly free up valuable space by cleaning your phone of invalid files, cache files & more.
Unused App Eliminator can quickly scan out the apps that you haven’t used for at least 30 days. You can uninstall the not used apps from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to get more storage.
Captured photos take too much of your iDevice space? A near-lossless compression technique can help you to compress your iOS device captured photos to reclaim more storage.
Clear Private Data
While we’re using our Apple iOS, a lot of content from browsing the web, sending messages, using apps and more could be stored.
- This iOS Data Eraser helps to protect your privacy and security by permanently erase Safari history, cookies, input history, App Store search history, etc.
- Cptured photos take too much of your iDevice space? A near-lossless compression technique can help you to compress your iOS device captured photos to reclaim more storage.
Erase All Data and Restore iDevice to Factory Setting
Full Phone Erase/ Already Deleted Files
- Messages, Call History, Facetime, Contacts, Mail, Calendar, Reminders, Notes, Voice Memos, Safari Bookmarks, Photos, Videos, Apps, System Settings, Keyboard Cache, Passbook, iTunes DB, iMessage, Safari Favorites, Safari History, Voicemail, Apple ID, iCloud ID, Game Center, Apple Maps, Weather, Stocks, Newsstand.
- Messages, iMessage, Contacts, Call History, Facetime, Calendar, Reminders, Notes, Safari Bookmarks, Photos, Videos
Permanently Erasing Deleted Files
Make sure that the files you have already deleted are gone for good. With this option you can see what data still remains on the device and be sure that the files you previously deleted are no longer accessible or recoverable even with the latest software.
iOS Data Eraser quickly scan your device for erasing.
You can backup your original photos to computer before compressing photos
SafeEraser protects your financial and personal data with full encryption and advanced fraud protection.