Step 1. Install and Launch Android Data Recovery
After downloading, double-click the .exe file to install the software by following the setup wizard. It will take you a few minutes to finish the installing process. After then, click “Start Now” to launch the software.
Step 2. Connect Android Device and Enable USB Debugging
- For Android 2.3 or earlier versions: tap “Settings” > click “Applications” > click “Development” > check “USB debugging”.
- For Android 3.0 to 4.1: tap “Settings” > click “Developer options” > check “USB debugging”.
- For Android 4.2 or later versions: tap “Settings” > click “About Phone” > tap “Build number” for about 7 times until getting the note “You are under developer mode”. Go back to “Settings” > click “Developer options” > check “USB debugging”.
Step 3. Recover Files from Android Smartphone and Tablet
- After enabling USB debugging on the Android phone, click “Next” to let the program analyze the data on your Android device.
- Choose the file type and scan mode to scan for deleted texts, messages, videos, call logs, audio files, documents, etc., on Android.
- Preview and recover deleted files on Android device.