“Find My iPhone” Still Turned On When Turned Off?
Find my iPhone is one of those very useful features that you want to have turned on. It can prevent a thief from erasing your iPhone, or it can help you locate your device. It also lets you erase it remotely, lock it, or simply send an alert.
As long as Find My iPhone is turned on, you can’t erase your iPhone. There are times when you will want to know how to turn off Find My iPhone, such as when you’re getting ready to sell your iPhone to trade it in for a new iPhone 8 or iPhone X.
If the popup still appears even after you have tried to disable Find my iPhone, please follow the steps below to make sure it’s disabled.
1. Please tap the Home button of your iPhone twice and end the Settings process. Now restart the phone.
2. Go to Settings>iCloud and make sure that Find my iPhone is disabled there.
3. Open Safari and navigate to a random webpage, to ensure that your iPhone is connected to the Internet. Another way to test this would be to go to Settings>Wifi and switch to another network connection.
Other Related Questions:
- Where to download drivers for my Android device?
- What to do if my iOS device connection failed?
- What to do if you fail to connect Android device with the product?
- Why Can’t I Deleted Some Photos on dr.fone?
- How to Make a Ringtone for iPhone
- What to do if you forgot Apple ID Password?
- How to turn off Two-Factor Authentication in Apple ID?
- What to do when erasing data failed?