How to turn off Two-Factor Authentication in Apple ID?
If you have enabled “Two-Factor Authentication” feature in your Apple ID, Apple will stop dr.fone from getting your iCloud backup file.
To fix this issue, please disable Two-Factor Authentication in your Apple ID and try Dr.Fone again.
1. Go to the following link to your Apple ID page: https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin
2. In the Security section, Click Edit.
3. Click Turn Off Two-Factor Authentication
Other Related Questions:
- Where to download drivers for my Android device?
- What to do if my iOS device connection failed?
- What to do if you fail to connect Android device with the product?
- Why Can’t I Deleted Some Photos on dr.fone?
- How to Make a Ringtone for iPhone
- What to do if you forgot Apple ID Password?
- How to turn off Two-Factor Authentication in Apple ID?
- What to do when erasing data failed?