Why Can’t I Deleted Some Photos on dr.fone?
When you use dr.fone to delete photos on your iPhone, iPad, or import photos to camera roll, you may encounter the problem that the photo deleting is failed.Problem Description:
To delete photos from Camera Roll successfully, please keep dr.fone app during the process. Open dr.fone app on your iPhone and allow it to access photos on your device.
1. Click “Install” button to install dr.fone app on your iPhone.
dr.fone provides another way to delete photo on your device, to do this, you need to install dr.fone App on your iPhone.
2. Authorize dr.fone App
- Click “Settings” on your iPhon.
- Tap “General”, then select “Device Management”.
- Under Device Management, choose “Beijing Nation Sky Network Technology Co., Ltd”.
- Then tap on “Trust…”.
3. Open dr.fone App on your iPhone.
4. Delete photos from your iPhone.
Other Related Questions:
- Where to download drivers for my Android device?
- What to do if my iOS device connection failed?
- What to do if you fail to connect Android device with the product?
- Why Can’t I Deleted Some Photos on dr.fone?
- How to Make a Ringtone for iPhone
- What to do if you forgot Apple ID Password?
- How to turn off Two-Factor Authentication in Apple ID?
- What to do when erasing data failed?