Dr.Fone Registration & Activation
Get the complete Dr.Fone supports to easily fix the issues on your mobile.
Registration & Account
1. How to complete Dr.Fone registration and activation on Windows and Mac?
To complete dr.fone registration and activation on Windows, follow the steps below:
- Launch Dr.Fone and click the Account icon on the top right corner of Dr.Fone.
- On the popup window, you’ll see the option “Click here to login and activate the program”.
- Then enter the license email and registration code to register Dr.Fone. Then you will have the full version of Dr.Fone.
To register Dr.Fone and use the full version on Mac, follow the steps below:
- Launch Dr.Fone and click Dr.Fone icon in the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Click Register from the dropdown list.
- Enter your license email and registration code and click Sign in to register Dr.Fone.
2. What can I do if the registration code is invalid?
Usually, this is caused by unstable or poor internet connection. Follow the troubleshooting steps below.
- First, please make sure you are trying to register is exactly the one you’ve purchased. Please note the registration code for the Windows version and Mac version is different. So check if you got the correct version.
- Then, you should double-check the spelling of the licensed e-mail address or registration code, as both are case sensitive. It is recommended to copy the e-mail and registration code directly from the registration e-mail and then paste them into the corresponding text boxes in the registration window.
- If the registration code still doesn’t work, you can try the direct download links below instead. They will give you a full installer so you can even install dr.fone offline.
Tip: Make sure there is no blank at the beginning and end of the licensed email and registration code when you paste them.
If this does not solve your issue, you can contact us for assistance. To help you fix it sooner, you can send us the screenshot of the registration window when you contact staff support.
3. How to Retrieve the registration code?
If you haven’t received the registration code after purchasing, or you need to retrieve the registration code to reinstall Dr.Fone, you can always retrieve dr.fone registration code using your license e-mail address or order number.
4. Can I delete the old license and register with a new license?
To use a new license code on your computer, just follow the steps below.
- Open Dr.Fone and sign out your old license account.
— On Windows, click the Login icon on the top right corner of Dr.Fone. Then click the Settings icon on the popup window and choose to Sign out from the dropdown list.
— On Mac, click Dr.Fone in the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Register. On the Register window, click the Sign out icon next to your account name.
- Then you will be able to sign in with your new license email and registration code.
5. How to change my license email?
If you want to change or update your license email address, please contact the support team and provide the old license email or order number, and the new email address.
Other Related Questions:
- Download & Upgrade
- dr.fone Registration & Activation
- Where to download drivers for my Android device?
- What to do if my iOS device connection failed?
- What to do if you fail to connect the Android device with the product?
- Why Can’t I Deleted Some Photos on Dr.Fone?
- How to Make a Ringtone for iPhone
- What to do if you forgot your Apple ID Password?
- How to turn off Two-Factor Authentication in Apple ID?
- What to do when erasing data failed?
- Turn Off “Find My iPhone”?
- What can I do if I forgot my iTunes backup password?