What to do if you forgot your Apple ID Password?
If you forgot your Apple ID password, then you’re having trouble signing into iCloud, iTunes, or the App Store. The first thing you should do is to reset your Apple ID password and gain control of your account.
To assist you in retrieving your Apple ID, you can go to appleid.apple.com and click Forgot Apple ID or password in the center of the page.
You can also click on the “Forgot your Apple ID or Password” link in the lower part of the software screen. The screenshot below will show you where it is.
Tip: Be sure to check your junk mail folder in case the verification message is marked as spam.
Other Related Questions:
- Download & Upgrade
- dr.fone Registration & Activation
- Where to download drivers for my Android device?
- What to do if my iOS device connection failed?
- What to do if you fail to connect the Android device with the product?
- Why Can’t I Deleted Some Photos on Dr.Fone?
- How to Make a Ringtone for iPhone
- What to do if you forgot your Apple ID Password?
- How to turn off Two-Factor Authentication in Apple ID?
- What to do when erasing data failed?
- Turn Off “Find My iPhone”?
- What can I do if I forgot my iTunes backup password?