Need to get pictures off a locked Android phone when you have it with unresponsive screen? Don’t too upset when you forgot your Samsung phone passcode or dropped on floor and get the screen broken. Here in this tutorial, we’ll learn how to extract and rescue files from locked Android phone.
Is it possible to access locked Android phone from PC?
Hi guys. I am wondering if there is a Samsung Galaxy S8 broken screen data recovery that can extract data from Galaxy S8. My S8 was dropped and the screen is not responsive now. How to get pictures off and extract the data?
If you forget the passcode of your Android phone or the phone screen becomes unresponsive, you will be locked out of your own device and have no access to the data on it. Then how to rescue and extract the data from the broken Android phone or tablet? Although it is troublesome, there’s still a few troubleshooting how to access a locked Android phone via USB and the 3rd-party software. Let’s go ahead!
Unlock Samsung/LG Phones without Data Loss
In case you’ve forgotten the password of your Android mobile phone, Android Lock Screen Removal enables you to unlock Android phone passcode all by yourself. No matter it’s pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprint, you can bypass the lock screen and get access to the data on it, without the risk of data loss.
Remove lock screen of Samsung/LG phone WITHOUT data loss
- Easily bypass Android lock screen with pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprints.
- Remove lock screen of Samsung and LG smartphone, WITHOUT data loss.
- Advanced Mode can unlock any Android phone like Huawei, Xiaomi, Lenovo, but will erase all your data.
How to Access Locked Sasmung and LG phone for PC/Mac, Without Data Loss
- Download this Android Lock Screen Removal software, install and open it. Then select “Unlock” among all the tools.
- Connect your Samsung or LG phone via USB cable, and click on “Unlock Android Screen” on the program.
- Check the box before “I can find my device model from the list below”, from here, make sure you select the correct phone model of yours. And click on “Next” to proceed.
- Enter your Samsung or LG phone into Download Mode. You can just do by following the instructions on the program.
- After you put your device into the download mode, it will start downloading the recovery package.
- After the downloading process, click on “Remove Now” and enter the confirmation code to remove the screen lock. This process won’t hurt any data on your Android device.
Here you should NOTE: Unlocking without data loss works only for Samsung and LG phone. If you use it for your other Android models, like Huawei, Xiaomi and more, you need to select “I can’t find my device model from the list above” to enter into Advanced Mode to unlock it. But you’ll get the risk of losing all data on your phone. Here we won’t describe the detail steps as it isn’t our target.
Once the whole progress is over, you can access your Samsung or LG phone without entering any password and view all your data on the device with no limits.
This solution is fit for Samsung and LG phone which you forgot the password or have no idea of its password, pattern, or PIN. You can get pictures off locked Samsung, access and reset password.
If the condition is just you’ve locked out of the broken screen Android phone, you need to go ahead on how to extract and recover data from locked Android phone with broken screen. It is just for you. A third-party broken Android data extractor is needed here.
Recover Photos from Locked Android Phone
- Extract data from broken Samsung phones and tablets, such as the Galaxy S series, the Galaxy Note series, etc.
- Get access and rescue data on Samsung phone no matter the screen is broken, black, or not responding.
- Extract messages, contacts, call history, WhatsApp, photos, etc. from broken phone.
How to Recover Data from Locked Android Samsung Phone with Broken Screen?
- Install and open FoneLab for Android on your PC, then select “Broken Android Data Extraction” from the tools.
- Connect your Android device which stays in black screen, broken screen, or non-responsive screen to computer via the USB cable, and simply click on “Start” button on the left.
- On the next window, select the correct Android device name and the device model from the list. Currently this function only works for some Samsung devices in Galaxy S, Galaxy Note and Galaxy Tab series. Then click on “Confirm” for the next process.
- Follow the three steps as the interface tells to put your phone into Download mode. After doing that click “Start” to fix your phone.
- After fixing your phone, FoneLab will scan your phone data automatically. Select and click on “Gallery” to check the pictures on your frozen Android phone, and click “Recover” to get those photos off the locked Samsung phone and save on your computer.