Trying to find the deleted app that you have installed a long time ago on your iPad or iPhone? If you happen to be in the very same situation that you downloaded an app normally from the App Store and then deleted it for some reason and couldn’t find it again because you forgot the name or don’t know how to exactly type it, this is the trick I want to give you.
Could I undelete the Apps that on my iPad?
I’m using an iPad but unfortunately I deleted some apps on my new iPad but now I want them back. Is there a way to restore and undelete iPad apps?
We often download, try and delete apps on our iPad or iPhone to free up space since we think that we won’t use them anymore. If you delete an App and later want it back, is there any way to find and recover the deleted iPad apps?
The fact is that whether the apps are bought from iOS device or desktop, iTunes keeps a copy on your hard drive to be able to transfer it in the future if you change your mind.
So if the app you deleted from your iPad was a paid one, then don’t worry that you should have to pay it again to use it again. Just find the app in the iTunes App Store on the iPad and download it again.
But What happens if the apps get pulled out from the App Store? With some graphic-intense games approaching the 1Gb mark, the whole storage system in iTunes becomes a joke. Then how can we keep those apps we have purchased?
How to find and restore deleted Apps on iPad/iPhone, from App Store?
You can redownload apps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from App Store by easy accessing. If you know the name of the deleted app, just search by app name to redownload it. If you accidentally deleted app and forgot the name or don’t know how to type it, you can look through your purchased list to find the deleted app on your iPad or iPhone.
If you know the name of the deleted application, search to locate it:
- Open App Store application use the search box to find the name of the deleted app.
- Find the matching name of the deleted app that you want to regain.
- Tap on the cloud download icon to start the app restore process. It will begin to download again, and you might need to confirm the Apple ID login information in this process.
In case you deleted the app and forgot the name, how to find the deleted app on iPad or iPhone?
If you’re using the same device, or it doesn’t have to be your device, in case you’re using the same Apple ID on some other iPhone, iPad, or other compatible device, the it will be able to find the app.
1. Open up the App Store in the normal way, go to Today’s section at the bottom of the screen on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
2. Then tap on your account icon or your photo in the upper-right corner, then tap Purchased.
3. Get into “My Purchases”, and tap on “Not on this iPad” or “Not on this iPhone” to reveal the deleted apps you have purchased.
4. Find the app that you want to restore, then tap the Cloud download icon to redownload the app to your iPad or iPhone.
Both of the two ways work and they’re pretty easy. It’s a useful informative trick for everyone, especially for parents and educators who might often get frustrated to cope with restoring apps deleted by kids. With the trick above, you will have those apps restored to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch as soon as possible.
What’s more, iOS apps are not the only thing that can be redownloaded and recovered easily. The easy restore method could also work with iTunes Store purchases like music, movies, TV shows and books. You can recover your purchased music, movies, and TV shows from iTunes Store, and get back your books and audiobooks in iBook on iOS device.
Note: During the restoring process, you should make sure you have the same Apple ID signed in to find the right of your app history.
Recover deleted iPad App data with an iOS data recovery software
Restoring the deleted apps on iPad could be easier than the associated app data. If you had pictures and videos on the Apps you’ve deleted from your iPad or iPhone, just restoring the app can not get your App data back. To retrieve deleted App photos, App video, App documents, you can use a third-party iOS data recovery tool – PhoneRescue for iOS to get them back.
How to recover deleted apps data on iPad, iPhone
Do as following:
- Launch PhoneRescue and connect your iPad device to computer with USB cable.
- Select “Recover from iOS Device” mode and start the scanning process.
- Browse the result panel, find the app data you want and restore them to iOS device or computer.
Apart from directly scanning iOS devices to undelete app data, you can also extract and restore app photos, app videos, app documents from iTunes / iCloud backup. To get more instructions, you can check the following article about how to recover deleted App data from your iPhone, iPad devices.
Do you want to recover your recently deleted App data on your iPhone or iPad? If you use iTunes backup or iCloud you can perform a full restore to restore not only the app installed but also the app data you’ve deleted.
If you don’t have anything backup, you still have the chance to get your Application data back…