Restore Lost Photos, Music, Videos and Documents Easily
- Quickly scans for recoverable files even if you’ve emptied the Recycle Bin
- Recover files from hard drives, USB keys, and other removable drives
- Rescue data no matter accidental deletion, corruption, and hard drive failure
- NEW! Works on Windows® 10
- Support FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT and NTFS file system recovery.
Platforms: Windows 8 (64 bits; 32 bits)/Windows 7 (64 bits & 32 bits)/Vista (64 bits & 32 bits)/XP (32 bit)
3 Recovery Modes:
This program features three different modes (Quick, Deep and Physical) to scan your computer in search of previously erased files.
- Quick Scan – Run a quick scan for files that may have just recently been deleted;
- Deep Scan – If you think your files are hard to recover, you can run deep scan mode;
- physical scan – A physical scan can be useful in case of corrupt hard drives.
Features of PC Tools File Recover:
Recovers files from hard drives and other media
PC Tools™ File Recover helps restore lost music, photos, and other documents lost to accidental deletion or corruption.
- Restore lost music, photos, and other documents lost to accidental deletion or corruption.
- Recover files from hard drives, floppy drives and other types of fixed media. If you are a home user or a network administrator, File Recover fills a critical gap in your data protection strategy.
- Powered by a rapid scan engine that can find and recover lost files in minutes
- Scan all files and directories on selected hard drives.
- Allows you to specify what drives you want to scan, the file types you want to scan for, the size of your files, and even the file names you want to find and recover
- Utilizes a non-destructive, read-only file recovery approach. File Recover will not write or make changes to the section of the drive from which it is recovering data.
- Batch file recovery (recovers multiple files in one action).
- Works around bad sector disk areas. Recovers data where other programs fail.
- Supports IDE/ATA/SCSI hard drives, including drives larger than 8 GB.
- Supports hard drives formatted with FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT and NTFS file systems
Fast and Easy File Recover Software
PC Tools™ File Recover includes options to help you quickly find your lost files.
- Specify what drives you want to scan, the file types you want to scan for, the size of your files, and even the file names that you want to find and recover.
- It utilizes a rapid scan engine to scan and restore your documents from your hard drive, usually within minutes!
- Operating System: Windows 8 (64 bits; 32 bits)/Windows 7 (64 bits & 32 bits)/Vista (64 bits & 32 bits)/XP SP3 (32bit only)
- File System: FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS
- CPU: 1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Disk Space: 50 MB of free space
Tutorial: Rescue data from Hard Drive?
PC Tools File Recover provides users a convenient way to recover deleted files from your system.
Step 1. Install and run the program
Choose scan mode (Quick, Deep and Physical) and file types.
Step 2. Scan and Recover
Scan and Recover lost files from your hard drive and other storage media.
The free trial scans your PC and displays the list of all erased files, but if you want to recover any of them you’ll need to register the program.